Special Needs Taekwon-
The objectives of the Special Needs Taekwon-
1. To provide and promote the health benefits of Taekwon-
2. To improve the disability community in their fitness, flexibility, confidence, self esteem, self defence and well-
3. To encourage and promote the sharing of resources between various community groups that will have mutual financial benefits and savings for all parties.
4. To foster synergy and collaboration between groups by bringing more groups together to broaden their networks.
5. To further demonstrate that by sharing and working in a cooperative arrangement, key funding providers will support this project with appropriate resources.
6. To be able to offer Taekwon-
7. To provide an educational national organisation for instructors throughout the country with ongoing courses and workshops.
8. To provide opportunities to the disability Taekwon-